I just bought my first house with the help of Mike and Elke. I was actually scared stepping into this overwhelming experience of picking the area to live, realistically characterizing a kind of home I want to buy with my budget and so on. The list is long and the experience was remarkable. I sat down with Mike the very first day and here are some of his characters that really strike me right off the bat, and trust me you need them when you shop for this lifelong investment experience.
- They listed to me very carefully.
- They were able to talk to me with the language I understood (it was my first home buying experience and I had ZERO prior experience.)
- Always did their homework and researched and provided me with all the information I needed but never pushed me to make any decision.
- Availability: Since my job is 100% traveling, I was only available during weekends and Mike was available, all weekends, including Sundays, nights, early morning and so on.
- Both Mike and Elke always came out to the show houses and given me their incredible experience and advices. If it wasn’t for Mike and Elke, my house buying dream would have been stayed just as a dream. I love my new home and always can’t wait for the weekend to come to go home.
Thank you very much, Mike and Elke!!! I would definitely recommend them to my friends and families.