The Old Home Certification is a unique designation for REALTORS so they can better serve their buyers and sellers – the first designation of its kind in the United States! A REALTOR with this designation has completed a leading-edge Cornerstone Academy educational program and as such has key insights and information on Minnesota houses and architecture, old home resources, the history of neighborhood development, sustainability in older homes, historic district details and more.
Designation topics include:
• Researching Old Homes
• Why Old Is Green: Sustainability in Homes
• Finding Old-Home Contractors, Parts & Decor
• Architectural Styles of Minnesota
• Understanding Historic Districts
• Old House Vocabulary
• Who Built the Twin Cities & How
• Staging: Modern Style, Vintage Home
• Marketing Old Houses
This exclusive designation is available thanks to The Preservation Alliance of Minnesota. For more information about this designation and how we can put it to work for you, please reach out to us – we are excited to share our knowledge with you!